The best Socical Media 2013
1. Google +: Is a fun way to shared content on the
web with family and friends. In Google + not all share content are do
follow. In order, for your content to become a do follow you must click
the icon “Share What’s New” section, then add a link in this section and
it will become a do follow. The content you share or the links you
insert in comments on Google + are no follow.
2. Pinterest: The pinning social network where you go to discover and collect items you love is a great tool to use for your business. Pinterest does let you place a link of your site in your profile which is a do follow
3. YouTube: Many people make the mistake to
place a link on the description part of their video and assume is a do
follow link. The link below your description is a great way to drive
free traffic to your website or services. In order to get a do follow link you must place your link on YouTube channel header.
4. Hub Pages: To be able to have a do
follow link on Hub Pages you must meet their requirements. When using
Hub Pages you must gain a score of 75 in order to add do follow links.
5. Blogspot: Create your free blog using blogspot. The popular blogger platform lets you create links that are do follow on your post.
6. Tumblr: Any link you share on Tumblr using the link button becomes a do follow link.
7. Reddit: is a social news platform that
allows you to share content through a link or text. The site allows you
to bookmark about any type of content such as images, videos, and etc.
All links place on Reddit are do follow.
8. Biz Sugar: Is a great social media platform that allows you to share small business news and tips. Biz Sugar concentrates around topic of entrepreneurship. The links you add on your content is do follow.
Here are some additional social bookmarking sites with do follow links:
19. Poston Fire
20. Buddy Marks
22. Blogging Zone
25. Site Jot
27. My Blog Log
30. Bookmark Golden
31. Bookmark 4 You
34. Indo Feed
35. My Link Vault